- Garnet: For energising and enhancing will-power to achieve goals
- Red Jade: Helps to calm anger and believed in ancient times to stop bleeding
- Red Jasper: For developing courage, especially for those with low self-esteem
- Ruby: A protective charm against negativity and for stimulating passion
- Sardonyx: Aids in increasing determination and to protect from nightmares
- Spinel: Assists in banishing fear and to strengthen the will
- Alternative Health / Natural Healing
- Astrology / New Star Signs
- Law of Attraction
- Crystals / Gemstones
- Dreams / Feng Shui
- Harry Potter / Mythology
- Inspiration / Humour
- Fiction - Jan Reid (Paperback & Kindle)
- Children's Picture Books (Paperback & Kindle)
- Non-Fiction - J M Lennox (Self-Help & Educational Kindle Books)
- Writing & Publishing
Red Crystals - Fire
The colour red is associated with fire, energy, success and courage. It also has strong links with passion and sexual love.
Red has also come to represent anger and lust, and although anger and lust are considered to be negative emotions, red crystals can be used to transform these feelings into a positive way by bringing renewed passion to your relationships.
The inspiring energy from red crystals can be used to deal with lack of motivation and self confidence. They also help you to release emotions and remove feelings of insecurity.
The Garnet is also the modern birthstone for the month of January, with the meaning of constancy, and the Ruby is also the modern birthstone for the month of July, with the meaning of contentment.