A few weeks after his death, William Cohen, aka Billy Fingers, woke his sister Annie at dawn. 'I'm drifting weightlessly through these glorious stars and galaxies and I feel a Divine Presence, a kind, loving beneficent presence, twinkling all around me.'
Billy's ongoing after-death communications take his sister on an unprecedented journey into the bliss and wonder of life beyond death. Billy's profound, detailed description of the mystical realms he traverses, the Beings of Light that await him, and the wisdom he receives take the reader beyond the near-death experience. Billy is, indeed, as Dr. Raymond Moody points out in his foreword, explaining the phenomena we've known about since ancient times, an afterworld walker.
A fascinating page-turner filled with wisdom, humour and hope, The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, will forever change your views about life, death and the hereafter.’
- ‘Life is filled with illusion, pretending to be the truth.’
- ‘Humans make stuff up, and then they believe it.’
- ‘Inside everything, there’s an energy, an inmaterial material called love.’
- ‘Tune in to everyday miracles – seeing, hearing, walking, talking and breathing.’
- ‘You are not just a human who walks the earth, you are a soul.’
- ‘As soon as you die, there are wise, kind, super evolved beings whose loving custody you are now in.’
- ‘We signed up to do this dance together before we were born.’
- ‘You can’t judge the true value of anyone’s life, including your own.’
- ‘When life is joyous, the light will be there. When there is hardship, the light will also be there.’
- ‘Even though I’ve left the earth, you haven’t really lost me, have you?’